Bruce Springsteen

Wasn't impressed by his answer on the ticket fiasco.

He says anyone that doesn't enjoy the shows can have their money back.

Well if he's butchering these old covers with their lass in tow squawking on I might just be putting a claim in.
A bold statement by Bruce and I would love to see some hard evidence regarding the number of refunds issued.

Wasn't impressed by his answer on the ticket fiasco.

He says anyone that doesn't enjoy the shows can have their money back.

Well if he's butchering these old covers with their lass in tow squawking on I might just be putting a claim in.

It was very a frivolous answer. To say “just do what everyone else is doing” would suggest he doesn’t think about the ticket price in the same way as Heaton or recently Peter Kay.

It was very a frivolous answer. To say “just do what everyone else is doing” would suggest he doesn’t think about the ticket price in the same way as Heaton or recently Peter Kay.
Heaton absolutely definitely, very affordable tickets. Peter Kay got an awful of lot of mileage out of the tickets 'Starting at £35'. In reality there were very few of them and they are awful seats in huge arenas. He is notorious in the industry for being money obsessed. A stand-up comedy gig is hardly the most expensive production.

Aye seemed very unlike him and disappointing tbh
I'd suspect the original pricing carnage was by and large his management's doing. However his response, or lack of it, has been a disgrace and has done his standing/image permanent damage. Regardless of whether I enjoy the three shows I have tickets to, I'm going to pursue a refund. If successful, I'd give the money to charity. Let's see if he walks the walk.

I'd suspect the original pricing carnage was by and large his management's doing. However his response, or lack of it, has been a disgrace and has done his standing/image permanent damage. Regardless of whether I enjoy the three shows I have tickets to, I'm going to pursue a refund. If successful, I'd give the money to charity. Let's see if he walks the walk.
I feel sorry for all the people who are going to have to process all the refunds and deal with the inevitable grief.

Back