Bruce Springsteen

Some photoshop work there, unless they've just edited Charlie and Jake out of this one :lol:
Logon or register to see this image
Bizarre.
Can do without the soul covers but it's to be expected I suppose. Nice to see Kitty's Back in there.

Backstreets too - I think that's the one song I'd really like to tick off.

Last edited:

No ‘waitin on a sunny day’. Thank fcuk.
Looks decent overall
Hopefully he’s ditched the soul covers by the time he gets to Europe
:lol: People seem to get a bee in their bonnet about that one.

Naa, those soul covers will remain. I'm just gonna go for a piss. I'm just hoping he's leaves their lass at home.

Looks like I'll need to do a bit more revision on Letter To You.

Don't think there's any Western Stars in there, which I think I'm pleased about.

Last edited:
Rather that than 41 fuckin Shots. :rolleyes:
:eek:
Glory Days for me. Always found it a bit of a dirge.
It's a bit of a crowd pleaser this one though. And that's the thing with Springsteen, his music so diverse and varied there are bound to be songs people like and dislike.
For me it's Dancing in the Dark; another crowd pleaser and concert stable (he's played it every time I've seen him) and I can't bear it!

Last edited:
:eek:

It's a bit of a crowd pleaser this one though. And that's the thing with Springsteen, his music so diverse and varied there are bound to be songs people like and dislike.
For me it's Dancing in the Dark; another crowd pleaser and concert stable (he's played it every time I've seen him) and I can't bear it!
Stop horsing about man, Dancing's a class song.

41 Shots is not.

You have just proved my point :lol:
When the sax comes in on 41 Shots - makes my spine tingle and that's good enough for me.
To be honest I'll have to reassess it. My abiding memory of it is Bruce standing with his head down, hand in the air, bleating on about shots with nee music playing. I find it tiresome - though I was fuckin' wrecked when I last saw him.

It's perhaps not a festival/ stadium song, but it's still a good song IMHO.
Fair enough, but you could say that about quite a few songs - anything from Nebraska for example - but that doesn't stop him doing them live. Maybe that's why his shows go on for so long!!
To be honest I'll have to reassess it. My abiding memory of it is Bruce standing with his head down, hand in the air, bleating on about shots with nee music playing. I find it tiresome - though I was fuckin' wrecked when I last saw him.
I have to agree with this bit mind.

Last edited:

Back