British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

@chunkylover53 will be banned because one of the resident grasses will hit the report button
Which will not be me. I e hit report once and that was mbh on something disgusting.

For being a decent bloke
Why don't you just come clean mate. Its fine. I am ok with being accused of scum/lower than a snakes belly etc. Just spit it out. If you can't don't f***ing insinuate.

Last edited:
Which is my point, you’ve got someone saying he would be a rapist under UK law, so would thousands of Europeans.
But what hold ourselves to the standards of our laws not lower them to let people off for other laws.

Is there an age of consent in Syria?

But what hold ourselves to the standards of our laws not lower them to let people off for other laws.

How old was she when was being raped? How old was she when she first started having sex over there. It's a cert that the second two kids were conceived after she turned sixteen. What evidence is their about the first?

No idea.

My point is if we are going to call this Dutch fella s rapist then we should be calling thousands of supposed progressive Europeans rapists as well.

She went to join Isis because she wanted to live in a Islamic country, she should apply for a Bangladesh passport should feel a home there more than here, plus they still kill atheists so she can get her kicks watching non believers been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back