British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

Was she a terrorist? Seems like she was just getting bucked by them judging by the three kids.
I don't care what happens to her. I would prefer she never came back because it would cost the country a fortune but we have our responsibilities. She did provide succour to Isis so in my mind she is part of the terror.

I don't care what happens to her. I would prefer she never came back because it would cost the country a fortune but we have our responsibilities. She did provide succour to Isis so in my mind she is part of the terror.
Fair enough. I'd rather she didn't come back but if she turns up at the border I think we have no choice but to let her in.

Fair enough. I'd rather she didn't come back but if she turns up at the border I think we have no choice but to let her in.
She has to get to our borders first. In order to do that either Syria puts her on a plane, or Javid backtracks & sends her a passport.

Must admit, I'd be very interested in what Javid would do, if the Syrians did put her on a plane to the UK.

Back