British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

Not sure what they have to do with it to be honest.

‘We are judging people by western law’

Spaniards were up until fairly recently allowed to have sex with 13 year olds. Austrians still can have sex with 14 year olds.

The law varies massively even in Western Europe.

We’ve meandered off point, @Frijj said the kids were more than likely a result of rape, totally baseless statement.

Spaniards were up until fairly recently allowed to have sex with 13 year olds. Austrians still can have sex with 14 year olds.

We’ve meandered off point, @Frijj said the kids were more than likely a result of rape, totally baseless statement.
I probably should have said “English law” then.

I’m not arguing to bring her back. I will argue she was most likely groomed and not fully able to make the decision to move to Syria.

Irrelevant to the point being made tbf
You are on about the fifteen year old's age being taken into consideration during sentencing. She's nineteen
It's your point that was irrelevant

Yes or no, do you think Shamima Begum has been forced to have sex against her consent?

@Pop is fixated on the legal argument here. Didn’t he claim rape isn’t rape if there’s no legal framework to identify it as such?

Pretty sure if I shipped him out to international waters and stuck my cock up his arse he wouldn’t be pleased.

You said the kids were probably born as a result of rape, a claim plucked out of thin air.

Chunky was saying he would be guilty under UK law, so would thousands of Europeans.

You are on about the fifteen year old's age being taken into consideration during sentencing. She's nineteen
It's your point that was irrelevant

Perhaps you didn’t read or understand the initial point.

YOU brought up 15 year olds being treat by the law. It is irrelevant that she is 19 now because I am not saying that NOW she should be treat with leniency.

I said 15 year olds are treat different by the law

You said if they commit a crime should be say they didn’t understand

I said the courts do often treat them as children and sentence as such

Please STOP misrepresenting my position for your cheap point scoring and READ what I’m saying

You said the kids were probably born as a result of rape, a claim plucked out of thin air.

Chunky was saying he would be guilty under UK law, so would thousands of Europeans.

Please answer the question. Do you think she has been forced to have sex against her wishes?

Yes or no, do you think Shamima Begum has been forced to have sex against her consent?

How would I know? nobody knows but her and her Dutch fella.

I’ve not seen this mentioned anywhere else, you’ve just made it up and accused someone of rape.

Spain's system is fucked though. You can have sex with a girl who says no all throughout yet if you don't threaten her with physical violence you only get done for sexual assault.

Perhaps you didn’t read or understand the initial point.

YOU brought up 15 year olds being treat by the law. It is irrelevant that she is 19 now because I am not saying that NOW she should be treat with leniency.

I said 15 year olds are treat different by the law

You said if they commit a crime should be say they didn’t understand

I said the courts do often treat them as children and sentence as such

Please STOP misrepresenting my position for your cheap point scoring and READ what I’m saying

Please answer the question. Do you think she has been forced to have sex against her wishes?
If you are just looking for yet another argument fck off and go on like a dick with someone who will spare you the time

Ffs frijj

Spain's system is fucked though. You can have sex with a girl who says no all throughout yet if you don't threaten her with physical violence you only get done for sexual assault.

Which is my point, you’ve got someone saying he would be a rapist under UK law, so would thousands of Europeans.

Back