British airways amex.

Thought it would be but its the 2for1 voucher I'm unsure if they will reissue or extend

same with me mate. I’ve had about 5 companion vouchers go in the bin over the years and this is the first one I’ve used.

we are going with some friends who are seasoned avios wankers so I’ll report back with his plan to maximise the return

same with me mate. I’ve had about 5 companion vouchers go in the bin over the years and this is the first one I’ve used.

we are going with some friends who are seasoned avios wankers so I’ll report back with his plan to maximise the return

Surely any vouchers unable to be used will be reissued hopefully.

Surely any vouchers unable to be used will be reissued hopefully.

I’d imagine - I more meant whenever he’s been inconvenienced he’s managed to wangle a business to first bump up or some
Extra avios etc. One of those flukey ones who just seems to get what they ask for.

providing BA still exists after this

Using mine to go to Vancouver in August First Class - my third lot of 2-4-1 First Class. Due to be there in 2 weeks on KLM cattle class, but as it is in lockdown just waiting for KLM to confirm they are cancelling that flight.

Head for points website is good for info. I haven't requested refund/vouchers yet but I've heard they are extending 2for1 voucher by 6 or 12 months depending when it runs out

Head for points website is good for info. I haven't requested refund/vouchers yet but I've heard they are extending 2for1 voucher by 6 or 12 months depending when it runs out
Magic if true. I’ll/fecking everyone will be having some fecking blowout when this is done.

Magic if true. I’ll/fecking everyone will be having some fecking blowout when this is done.

My flights on 13th still haven't been cancelled yet I am waiting for that to happen instead of cancelling myself. Lots of people in comments on headforpoints have said they are extending the vouchers

Back