British airways amex.

I shall speak to the missus about it later and give you a shout.

ok mate. If you have trustworthy family offer them use of it n a lad put a great flightfinder on here the other day.

only downside it gatwick or heathrom but grand central is buttons if planned ahead.

ok mate. If you have trustworthy family offer them use of it n a lad put a great flightfinder on here the other day.

only downside it gatwick or heathrom but grand central is buttons if planned ahead.
Sent you my email. Not a problem getting to Heathrow if there’s a nice bed on a plane waiting for me!

Adding newcastle to Heathrow on doesn't add much either.

i think mate, as you cant go first class from newcastle it wouldnt give me that option.
Not arsed like as its an hour to airport for me or i can be in hartlepool station n on gc in under ten mins.

i think mate, as you cant go first class from newcastle it wouldnt give me that option.
Not arsed like as its an hour to airport for me or i can be in hartlepool station n on gc in under ten mins.

Add that one as business. Easiest is to do it on phone

I just use the standard AMEX cashback card as I only really fly long haul with a non BA group airline

AMEXs customer service is also class, get straight through to someone and they always go above and beyond in my experience

I just use the standard AMEX cashback card as I only really fly long haul with a non BA group airline

AMEXs customer service is also class, get straight through to someone and they always go above and beyond in my experience

my mate said that but I must have got the only tosser there, just said look on our website.
Dogshit the system they have to search for flights when youd happily go anywhere.
Thanks again to whoever posted rewardflightsfinder.

my mate said that but I must have got the only tosser there, just said look on our website.
Dogshit the system they have to search for flights when youd happily go anywhere.
Thanks again to whoever posted rewardflightsfinder.

You're welcome!

Back