Bristol Rovers fans well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were still fighting amongst themselves in the second half to the extent that the police had to intervene
It was actually a steward the trouble was with. No idea how the argument started, but the steward was clearly winding a Rovers fan up saying he wanted to fight him, next thing you know the police were ejecting the Rovers fan with him and a few others screaming blue murder that the steward had started it all. Still, that was the only bit of trouble I saw all weekend, really good away day, shame we couldnt hang on for some.kind of result.

It was actually a steward the trouble was with. No idea how the argument started, but the steward was clearly winding a Rovers fan up saying he wanted to fight him, next thing you know the police were ejecting the Rovers fan with him and a few others screaming blue murder that the steward had started it all. Still, that was the only bit of trouble I saw all weekend, really good away day, shame we couldnt hang on for some.kind of result.
Cheers for clearing that up mate. You caught our team on a bad day (although the conditions wouldn't have helped). All in all it was a relief to scrape 3 points. Best of luck for the rest of the season

Fair play to them, as 1st half even though I’m in the side of the east stand very close to the south stand, only signing I could hear was from them in the North Upper, did turn around 2nd half when some of our lads in the south stand must have defrosted or whatever was stopping them singing this week.

seem to recall a run in with some City fans on the FTM Exec many moons ago. One of them was called Avalanche i think. He got f***ing toasted in spectacular style.

Had good craic with a canny few of them in The Wheatsheaf before the game. Probably the most vocal that has been in there this season for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back