Bristol Rovers fans well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought their fans were excellent and they gave us a decent game. Their main striker, not sure what he's called, gave our CB's, especially Baldwin, a really tough afternoon - strong and fast.

I thought their fans were excellent and they gave us a decent game. Their main striker, not sure what he's called, gave our CB's, especially Baldwin, a really tough afternoon - strong and fast.
I posted similar last night and was laughed at ? Posters were saying they were the worst team we have played this season ? Far from it imo.

Everybody out in that weather deserves a shout
It was rough at full time ,absolutely drawked walking into town

was loads of them in the vaults before the match, took over the back room, although they were all georgraphy teacher real ale types, seemed canny. wouldn't appreciate their accent like, its awful. in fact, there is hardly any other accent in britain that i like. walsall accent is actually disgusting. couldn't imagine a tidy bird having that accent. instant turn off. no the wonder its miserable as fuck down there.

looking forward to Bristol away like. going for 4 days

You don't need to look at the away attendance stats for this season. You could see by far one of the biggest if not the biggest away following was Bristol Rovers. I was shocked at how big the attendance was.

Well done to those who traveled, according to AA Route Finder, 286 miles from Bristol Rovers FC to the Stadium of Light and having to endure the icy conditions yesterday. We could retreat to to somewhere warmer and close like the Colliery Tavern. I retreated to the Karbon Grille and had a nice meal and an rose wine with my lass. What did they do? Travel over 280-odd miles on a coach down to the other side of the country in the small hours of the morning in what must be wet clothes. I could take mine of and dry them. They couldn't. They probably had few places to take off and put down clothes wet with the sleet, hail, snow or whatever it was that came down and froze us.

About the same as Oxford and Wycombe and similar distances travelled.

I posted similar last night and was laughed at ? Posters were saying they were the worst team we have played this season ? Far from it imo.

They were definitely one of the worst defensively. We carved them open at will.

They had a banner with
BR FC dutch gas.
Whats that about.

Literally, their supporters from the Netherlands, the "Dutch Gas" are very active in their forums, etc.

"As some of you will know we've got a new group of 10 Dutch football supporters coming to the Exeter game. I'm waving them off at Schiphol on Friday and handing over 10 Rovers scarves at the airport. I'm flying to Bristol on Saturday morning. The Dutch Gas flag will be hanging from box 17-18. The Dutch guys will be in the Vic before the game. They also have a Mem tour and meeting with DC and the players.I hope they bring the Gas some good luck in what will be a very important game. They will be sat in the Tent End. If you come across them please give them a very warm welcome. They are friends of The Gas!!"

Read more: New Dutch Gas group | Bristol Rovers Independent Fans Forum

Every team ups their game when they come to the sol, it wasn't an easy afternoon put it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back