Bristol Rovers fans well done.

Their dads chucked rocks down on me from the flyover at the back of the away end at Eastville in 74

I hope they freezed their bollock off today and got a flat tyre on the way home.

Worse than Coventry.
They also ambushed us on the way to the train, and then again about a mile out of the station, put loads of windows out. All in the past now though, decent away support.

They also ambushed us on the way to the train, and then again about a mile out of the station, put loads of windows out. All in the past now though, decent away support.

When we were at Shrewsbury in their club we were initially told to cover our colours up cause

Rovers had caused bother in there the previous match

You don't need to look at the away attendance stats for this season. You could see by far one of the biggest if not the biggest away following was Bristol Rovers. I was shocked at how big the attendance was.

Well done to those who traveled, according to AA Route Finder, 286 miles from Bristol Rovers FC to the Stadium of Light and having to endure the icy conditions yesterday. We could retreat to to somewhere warmer and close like the Colliery Tavern. I retreated to the Karbon Grille and had a nice meal and an rose wine with my lass. What did they do? Travel over 280-odd miles on a coach down to the other side of the country in the small hours of the morning in what must be wet clothes. I could take mine of and dry them. They couldn't. They probably had few places to take off and put down clothes wet with the sleet, hail, snow or whatever it was that came down and froze us.

4 of them in the chesters last night. Nice people who love their football club. Up for the weekend and doing all the real ale pubs in Sunderland. Said Robbie Fowler is in for the job as manager

You don't need to look at the away attendance stats for this season. You could see by far one of the biggest if not the biggest away following was Bristol Rovers. I was shocked at how big the attendance was.

Well done to those who traveled, according to AA Route Finder, 286 miles from Bristol Rovers FC to the Stadium of Light and having to endure the icy conditions yesterday. We could retreat to to somewhere warmer and close like the Colliery Tavern. I retreated to the Karbon Grille and had a nice meal and an rose wine with my lass. What did they do? Travel over 280-odd miles on a coach down to the other side of the country in the small hours of the morning in what must be wet clothes. I could take mine of and dry them. They couldn't. They probably had few places to take off and put down clothes wet with the sleet, hail, snow or whatever it was that came down and froze us.

They had been to a match in the 21st century ffs. You make it sound like they were enduring 24hours across the eastern front in 1944. :lol:

what did you have to eat mate, the finger buffet?

Back