Bristol Rovers away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wellington - The Drapers Arms - The Annexe Inn

These all get mentioned as Away friendly on the Away Day guide, all close to the ground

Hey grumps. Hope you are getting along ok with your recovery.
Doing well - they're now looking for any remaining reasons why I shouldn't go home and continue my rehab there. Just need to build more confidence on stairs, but I'm now walking with a stick.

Thinking of the Brewdog, 15 minutes from Temple Meads train station, regular buses to the ground ... Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image
Old Fish Market across the road is cheaper and better.

It is called the Commercial Rooms marra, not the Corn Exchange.
Aye, it's in the old Corn Exchange. Hence confusion.

Last edited:
The Wellington - The Drapers Arms - The Annexe Inn

These all get mentioned as Away friendly on the Away Day guide, all close to the ground
The Wellington is decent, seems to be friendly enough, seen away fans in there with no hassle. The Drapers is tiny. The Annexe (as its name suggests) is part of much bigger pub, The Sportsman, which has pool/ snooker tables upstairs. No idea what it's like for away fans.

Having been to Bristol quite a few times, at various grounds, I can't say it's ever been a pleasure having a pint.

The area around the current ground is poor with 'home only' restrictions.

I just thought it would be good to find somewhere on a bus route, or whatever, and handy for people on the train.

That's the idea ....

I'm surprised at that, the city centre seems quite pleasant?

Doing well - they're now looking for any remaining reasons why I shouldn't go home and continue my rehab there. Just need to build more confidence on stairs, but I'm now walking with a stick.

Well done @Grumpy Old Man , keep at it :D

Sorry I can’t be there on 23rd but am at the home game the week after with @Dilligaf60 & @hank williams & @wakeytom ( if he can stay fit ) :rolleyes::lol:

You're flying man. Chuffed to bits for you mate. Keep at it and I hope to see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back