Bradley Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton fan in peace here.

Nice to Bradley enjoying himself, his fight is followed by a great many Blues.

Keep smiling lad

Your fans were class at Goodison last season, including the Speedo bloke who led the chanting for him in the Park End ( hope he realises SR6 types have gone a step further and dispensed with the trunks)

I grew up in Bridlington and my dads side of the family were/are still living in Flamborough now....I spent much of my early life there and loved the place, particularly the Lighthouse, Danes Dyke and Sewerby Park just up the road (penguins and stuff there, its awesome)

Love that your little man is having such a great time there, if you can get him in the caves on North Landing then do, they are truly magical.

Like many people young Bradley has had a profound effect on my life and my relationship with my children, I will always be greatful for what he has given to us all and what he has taught us/me, even if he doesnt realise it.

You all are certainly never far from our thoughts x

I've beèn browsing the Everton forum to gauge opinion on Pickford and noticed they were all invested into Bradley's fight, one of the lads on there reckons a friendly match between safc & Everton would be a good way of raising money and creating a legacy in Bradley's honour - either as a one off or enduring rotational home / away thing.

Sounds a good idea to me

I've beèn browsing the Everton forum to gauge opinion on Pickford and noticed they were all invested into Bradley's fight, one of the lads on there reckons a friendly match between safc & Everton would be a good way of raising money and creating a legacy in Bradley's honour - either as a one off or enduring rotational home / away thing.

Sounds a good idea to me

Love it and completely agree, have to say Everton have been absolutely magnificent as a club and are an absolute credit to English football as are their fans......

Love it and completely agree, have to say Everton have been absolutely magnificent as a club and are an absolute credit to English football as are their fans......
Lobbying or arranging something like this isn't really something I would know where to start with, but even If this summer comes too soon I can't see why either club would be against it...there's no losers.

Hopefully the idea gets some attention /someone can bring it to fruition

Lobbying or arranging something like this isn't really something I would know where to start with, but even If this summer comes too soon I can't see why either club would be against it...there's no losers.

Hopefully the idea gets some attention /someone can bring it to fruition

Plenty of EITC (Everton in the community) browse our forums, I've no doubt they'll be looking into it already.

Sounds a good idea to me

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back