Bradley Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becs

from Facebook:

"Bradley is having a brilliant time away and he has been very busy. We have had a trip to the beach a day at the water park, a night at the new haven site in Flamborough which they were fab with him and a trip to Whitby today. He is awake for about 4 to 5 hours a day which is plenty of time to have fun. We were told 3 weeks ago he had weeks to live and he is still going. I am so proud of him he is my little super star. I know he could change any day now and when that time comes it's going to be the hardest thing Iv ever had to do but for now we making the most of everything.

Iv just seen the news where his school friends have sang a verse of his song. It was so heart warming and very emotional. Bradley loves his friends and he will love to see them singing for him. The single comes out tomorrow so download your copy #smileforbradley.

Thank you everyone for the amazing support we wouldn't get through this without use
Logon or register to see this image
❤️
❤️"

from Facebook:

"Bradley is having a brilliant time away and he has been very busy. We have had a trip to the beach a day at the water park, a night at the new haven site in Flamborough which they were fab with him and a trip to Whitby today. He is awake for about 4 to 5 hours a day which is plenty of time to have fun. We were told 3 weeks ago he had weeks to live and he is still going. I am so proud of him he is my little super star. I know he could change any day now and when that time comes it's going to be the hardest thing Iv ever had to do but for now we making the most of everything.

Iv just seen the news where his school friends have sang a verse of his song. It was so heart warming and very emotional. Bradley loves his friends and he will love to see them singing for him. The single comes out tomorrow so download your copy #smileforbradley.

Thank you everyone for the amazing support we wouldn't get through this without use
❤️
❤️"

Sounds lovely hope the boy is enjoying himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back