Bradley Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

An inspiration to us all.

I am over in Spain now and several articles have been published in the Spanish media also on Bradley. Brilliant lad.

Reactions: ATS
Keep giving the two's up to the C young Bradley. You truly are an inspiration to us all. Hope there's plenty more Hols for you and your family.

Would you care to explain why you think a little boy suffering from terminal cancer is somehow funny?

I hope you are either pissed or posted on the wrong thread because otherwise you'll struggle to be accepted on this forum ever again if this is intentional.

Last edited by a moderator:
from Facebook:

"Bradley is having a brilliant time away and he has been very busy. We have had a trip to the beach a day at the water park, a night at the new haven site in Flamborough which they were fab with him and a trip to Whitby today. He is awake for about 4 to 5 hours a day which is plenty of time to have fun. We were told 3 weeks ago he had weeks to live and he is still going. I am so proud of him he is my little super star. I know he could change any day now and when that time comes it's going to be the hardest thing Iv ever had to do but for now we making the most of everything.

Iv just seen the news where his school friends have sang a verse of his song. It was so heart warming and very emotional. Bradley loves his friends and he will love to see them singing for him. The single comes out tomorrow so download your copy #smileforbradley.

Thank you everyone for the amazing support we wouldn't get through this without use
Logon or register to see this image
❤️
❤️"

Bet the smb spelling police are debating if its acceptable to comment;)

Seriously though were another household willing him on. Hero.

Have a great time Bradley!
Hope they have a great time.They certainly deserve too.

Hope Speedy1976 is with them and can get a break too.

from Facebook:

"Bradley is having a brilliant time away and he has been very busy. We have had a trip to the beach a day at the water park, a night at the new haven site in Flamborough which they were fab with him and a trip to Whitby today. He is awake for about 4 to 5 hours a day which is plenty of time to have fun. We were told 3 weeks ago he had weeks to live and he is still going. I am so proud of him he is my little super star. I know he could change any day now and when that time comes it's going to be the hardest thing Iv ever had to do but for now we making the most of everything.

Iv just seen the news where his school friends have sang a verse of his song. It was so heart warming and very emotional. Bradley loves his friends and he will love to see them singing for him. The single comes out tomorrow so download your copy #smileforbradley.

Thank you everyone for the amazing support we wouldn't get through this without use
❤️
❤️"

I've never downloaded any songs before (showing my age here) but will be downloading Bradley's song.

Love and respect to that amazing family ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: dom
Would you care to explain why you think a little boy suffering from terminal cancer is somehow funny?

I hope you are either pissed or posted on the wrong thread because otherwise you'll struggle to be accepted on this forum ever again if this is intentional.
Calm down he's obviously smiling at the lovely lad And I would guarantee he didn't mean any malice

Calm down he's obviously smiling at the lovely lad And I would guarantee he didn't mean any malice

It’s the full madone, which is derogatory in the culture of this board as it is used to imply something is ridiculous or not serious for consideration.

Hope they have a great time.They certainly deserve too.

Hope Speedy1976 is with them and can get a break too.

I've never downloaded any songs before (showing my age here) but will be downloading Bradley's song.

Love and respect to that amazing family ❤️

Thanks mate but it's quality family time being had.
I'm grafting hard as usual.

Todays update :(

Bradley is very tired today and hasn't been awake much, you can't see it on this photo but his skin colour is starting to change and he is looking yellow. I was hoping he was well enough to do a video to say thank you to everyone who is downloading his song but that's not going to happen today.

This song means so much to us as a family as it has so much meaning. My babies smile has brought so many people together. When I showed him the footage of his class mates singing it he was so happy.

If you down load this song all the profit is going into Bradley lowery foundation in which it will support other children fighting a daily battle.

Please down load it and support #smileforbradley

http://**Non GDPR compliant third party tracking link removed**/2t9P6vj - Google Play
http://apple.co/2rmck05 - iTunes
http://amzn.to/2t2BcxR - Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back