Bradley Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got nothing better to do mods than merge these threads??

The latest news will go missed by many now.

FFS what jobsworths.

Can't really understand it either. There are people on here who go to Pure Football only and also those who go to SMB only. Without the ability to have this thread on both, it's daft.

Away from that, I consider myself to be a bit of a hard hearted cynic but through you, through others on here and, especially, through Bradley himself, I'm incredibly upset by this. I think it's the news we knew was coming at some point but you still try to think it won't happen.

Life is so unfair a lot of the time. Cancer is a cruel, hard bastard and it makes me feel sick and so angry that children especially have to fight it. I can't even begin to imagine how Bradley, his family and their friends cope but they are a shining example of how strong the human spirit can be. Peace and love to you all.

Firstly: My thoughts are with you little man, I'm hoping now they can keep you free from pain until the time comes. My heart is heavy.

Secondly: when I joined this board I did so simply to lurk a bit gauging the opinion of the manager I thought would go on to be a great, then see what you thought of Bridcutt.

What I quickly found was a community, as a Southerner I'd long heard the myth of the Northern sense of togetherness but had dismissed it. Well I was wrong, the outpouring of love for one of your own is uplifting.

Just been posting about my delayed train journey today. I get home late and read this and I'm absolutely gutted.
Puts life into perspective. Make the most of even your bad days.

My thoughts are with all those close to the little fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back