Bradley Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just lost my Dad last month. We had 8 days from being told his cancer wss back until the cancer got him. I'm still in bits now and he was 79 and had lived his life so I can't begin to comprehend what Bradley's loved ones are going through.

2017 is such a shite year

Who in their right minds messages asking how long he has left and where the money is going? Some people are unreal.

Praying for you little man
Asking where the money is going is perfectly reasonable and normal, as is the response which is good news all round

Just lost my Dad last month. We had 8 days from being told his cancer wss back until the cancer got him. I'm still in bits now and he was 79 and had lived his life so I can't begin to comprehend what Bradley's loved ones are going through.

Sorry to hear that mate. Thoughts with you and all others who have suffered from or because of this terrible disease.

So sad to read this latest turn of events as it must be so hard for you all. I really hope they can make him as comfortable as possible as he surely deserves this at this time. Make sure you manage to enjoy some family time with him any time he able and not in pain as these moments will be precious

My best to you all

So sorry

Asking where the money is going is perfectly reasonable and normal, as is the response which is good news all round

I don't know why people feel the need to press them about the money, because if they could they would give every penny they ever had and more just to have a healthy little boy enjoying a normal childhood. I couldn't begrudge them anything, but it's great to see the foundation will continue.

Reactions: ATS

Sorry to hear your sad news fella :(

I'm sorry m8... he is at peace now...

Gutted reading this this thread , it's really got to me... keep smiling Bradley x

Poor little bugger, hope his final days are as blessed with love and happiness as they can be. Keep fighting little man
He's done an awful lot in a little life and touched the lives of many others. Hopefully one day it brings some comfort to his family that they helped him to do those amazing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back