Bradley Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok sorry I read back.

In bits here but pleased he is going home with love full strong around him.

All my love and all my just overwhelmed amazement at such an incredible family. I feel so privileged to have been invited in for so long and appreciate the need for intimacy now.

What a f***ing belter and what a f***ing family of heroes

Been dreading having to share this, been sitting on this since Monday. my guts are ripped out :cry:

"Sorry for the no updates everyone Iv been trying to process information myself. Bradley had a scan on Monday and it showed what we feared. Bradley's cancer is spreading at a very fast rate and he has now got lots of new tumours including in his lungs. The lump that was causing pain was originally thought to be a abscess has got bigger and they now believe it's a tumour. We are heart broken this is happening so fast.

Bradley is now receiving palliative care at home. He is going for radio therapy at the end of this week and next week but this is to control the pain in the hope we get him comfortable.

Lots of people keep asking how long has he got to live? I can't answer this as we don't know all we know is it's not long.

We have had messages asking where is the money going that has been raised. Please rest assured that all funds that have been raised for Bradley's treatment is going to be put into the Bradley lowery foundation charity. We are in the process of setting this up and further details of what our aims and objectives are will be published in due course. What I will say though because of all the support we have received from you lovely people we are now in a position to be able to help a lot of children.

Thank you to everyone"

That money question, I can't even, people are just unbelievable!

Love, thoughts and prayers going to you all and gorgeous little Bradley! X

Thoughts are with you little man.

Just want to say what role models his mam and dad have been through all of this also. So brave despite what they were going through.

Ive hugged my kids that little bit harder through all of this and i thank bradley and his family for the realisation of gratefulness i have of my family.

He is a right inspiration. So sad

He's been a beaut and has touched a lot of lives, mine for one.
I don't want him to fight anymore, that bastard cancer has won, I just want peace for Bradley now. XX
I know what you mean, I just want the little lad to be out of pain now. After all he's gone through, surely the least he deserves is not to have to suffer.

Sat here at work tearing up reading this thread, back home tonight to see the bairn for the first time in a month and just want to be back now. Need to be so grateful for what we have.

Bradley and his family are absolute legends and have handled this heart breaking situation with such courage.

So many lovely words from Bradley's online family. Thank you.

A quick request having to read about the deaths of those Manchester victims being leaked.

When the times comes would people refrain from posting it on here until it is official.

Many thanks.

I think it fitting that when the time comes officially, you announce it to the board.

Poor lad, hope he's comfortable. :cry:

Can't even imagine the strength his mam and dad have had to draw upon. They're all just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back