Bowyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

He would nt be my first choice but the fact is he did a great job in his first full season. I dont think the same could be said for Ross given the better hand he was given.
i dont really care who manages sunderland provided we win games and play attractive football.

Simultaneously rare though :)

evey league one club would-so would a good chunk of the championship today-based on what he did last season.

He got a team into the play offs which probably had expectations of the playoffs, luckily got past Doncaster and beat a poor Sunderland in the final, hes got a bit more to do IMO to prove hes good enough for a championship club, and if he does prove that I still wouldn't want him anywhere near here.

He got a team into the play offs which probably had expectations of the playoffs, luckily got past Doncaster and beat a poor Sunderland in the final, hes got a bit more to do IMO to prove hes good enough for a championship club, and if he does prove that I still wouldn't want him anywhere near here.
they didnt have expectations of play offs..they are in turmoil now and have been since the day he joined..no money-owner wants out...wouldnt conform bowyer as permanent manaer-plyers in duispute over wages..
people here are coloured in their view because he played for newcastle-rationalism needs to take over.

they didnt have expectations of play offs..they are in turmoil now and have been since the day he joined..no money-owner wants out...wouldnt conform bowyer as permanent manaer-plyers in duispute over wages..
people here are coloured in their view because he played for newcastle-rationalism needs to take over.

I wont deny hes done a good job but With the squad they had they should of been targeting the playoffs surely, and I don't think it's just the Newcastle connection, punch ups on the pitch and controversies off it certainly doesnt help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back