Bowyer

He's played a blinder really. got out of the club whilst his stock is high and leaving when it looks clear that there will be no investment to try and keep them in the championship.

Needs to get another job quickly or else he'll be back in league one or two in no time.

I know they went up but I don't think he's anything special tbh.

He's played a blinder really. got out of the club whilst his stock is high and leaving when it looks clear that there will be no investment to try and keep them in the championship.

Needs to get another job quickly or else he'll be back in league one or two in no time.

I know they went up but I don't think he's anything special tbh.
The dole queues are full of managers who jumped ship too soon.
Simply keeping Charlton in the championship under their present regime would be recognised as an achievement by their fans, other clubs fans and in boardrooms up and down the land.
He still carries his off field and on field bad reputation. Swallowing his pride and checking his ego at the door by settling for less wage wise could payoff job wise in the long run.......IF he could keep em up on minimal spend.

Everything concerning our owner is weird. Told you so last month. What has happened is the owner is genuinely insane hence putting that rant on the official site - telling that none of the comms people tweeted it or did anything. He has previous for this. But somebody has had a word with him - whether that be a potential buyer or somebody close to him. Seriously, anger was so high, I think he may have realised he was going to a place that wasn't going to be good for him especially as he hopes to sell the club soon. He could sell the club tomorrow if he lowered the price to something realistic but that is another story.

Back