bowel cancer screening

Bit shakey and teary now mind.
I've been so f***ing scared for ages.
Pressure's off now you can relax, these tests & scans scare so many people. You haven't been the only person to be terrified when the call comes but it's over now & the results are with you.
Nowt wrang with that marra.
Bit cry never did anyone any harm mate.
Just don't let anyone see you do it🤣🤣🤣
Good points, but if anyone sees you crying you might get some sympathy & the offer of a reassuring beer. :lol:

Last edited:
I do my bowel cancer screening every two years and the process has either become easier or I’ve become accustomed to it.

That didn’t prevent the additional camera up the jacksie that I’ve just been told I have to have to see if I’ve got arse cancer in addition to the shit that’s pumping around my bloodstream like.

I do my bowel cancer screening every two years and the process has either become easier or I’ve become accustomed to it.

That didn’t prevent the additional camera up the jacksie that I’ve just been told I have to have to see if I’ve got arse cancer in addition to the shit that’s pumping around my bloodstream like.
Do they offer to let you watch it on a large screen? they did for me :)

Turned 50 this year and will be taking the obvious tests. I'm a heavy smoker but have no problems with it, yet. I've suffered with ass bother since I was 25, hemmaroids are the worst a tell thee.

Prostate and Bowel are the ones i'm getting tested.
ps

sorry didn't reply to the OP. I hope everything works out, forgive me I haven't read the whole thread and i'm honestly not a narcissist, anymore!

Turned 50 this year and will be taking the obvious tests. I'm a heavy smoker but have no problems with it, yet. I've suffered with ass bother since I was 25, hemmaroids are the worst a tell thee.

Prostate and Bowel are the ones i'm getting tested.
ps

sorry didn't reply to the OP. I hope everything works out, forgive me I haven't read the whole thread and i'm honestly not a narcissist, anymore!
Better to be tested early for everything so if there is any sign of anything it can be addressed & dealt with before it even begins to develop.

Awww man sorry to hear that, big hugs and positive vibes sent your way my love.....keep howld xxx
Cheers. Dunno why posting stuff like that seems to help, but it does (at least for me).

Back at work now, so things getting back to normal.

I think it was worse as I'd just started a new job, and thought "better get this seen just in case", then about 2 weeks later a member of my new team fell ill and found he had bowel cancer and had an emergency op and then he's been on cheamo ever since.
So it shits you up a bit.
(He's doing really well from what I hear, thankfully. Another young man with young kids. Its the kids thing that terrifies me if that makes sense.)

Cheers. Dunno why posting stuff like that seems to help, but it does (at least for me).

Back at work now, so things getting back to normal.

I think it was worse as I'd just started a new job, and thought "better get this seen just in case", then about 2 weeks later a member of my new team fell ill and found he had bowel cancer and had an emergency op and then he's been on cheamo ever since.
So it shits you up a bit.
(He's doing really well from what I hear, thankfully. Another young man with young kids. Its the kids thing that terrifies me if that makes sense.)
Yeah my mam died at 33 from colon cancer, leaving my dad and 4 kids behind ffs 😪

They'll offer it to you, It's a good watch if you've not had your dinner
A required 24 hour fast culminating in an enema would indicate Id not have had my dinner beforehand. I may, however be a bit peckish afterward, so, for that reason, I’ll decline the home movie.

Sent off my two poo samples this morning, it's something I now do every six months.

Made my tissue hammock and held it rigid waiting for the package and for some reason it delivered at a right angle delivering most onto my wrist!!

Getting old just sucks!

Back