Boss's message to person whose house is on fire.

When I was a student I was working for a transport company and one of the owld fellas collapsed.

The boss saw what happened from his office overlooking the loading dock and immediately got on the tannoy: "Grant, get the first aid kit; Tommy, call an ambulance for Neville. And Frank, clock him out..."

:lol::lol:

A genuinely true story from the sinking of the Titanic;

The ship sunk at 2.14am and White Star Line paid the families of the staff who drowned up to 2.30am with no death benefits or compensation for the loss of life.

Post Brexit Britain under a Tory Government - bookmark it if you like.
That has been the motivation of Duncan Smith,mogg, redwood all along

Men of the people wanting to look after the downtrodden.:lol:

Then want rid of every working practice that has been gained through the eu and unions since the 70s.

Red tape they call it. They mock health and safety.

Duncan Smith talks of the “working stock” that could be utilised in this country

That has been the motivation of Duncan Smith,mogg, redwood all along

Men of the people wanting to look after the downtrodden.:lol:

Then want rid of every working practice that has been gained through the eu and unions since the 70s.

Red tape they call it. They mock health and safety.

Duncan Smith talks of the “working stock” that could be utilised in this country

Yep need to keep the people healthy so they are 'productive'. Not so they get to enjoy their lives or even retirement, which drifts ever further away.

It so obvious yet they get away with it, due to people looking for scapegoats.

People buy into the rhetoric, thinking that others are getting something for nothing or living a life of luxury at their expense. Classic divide and conquer. Truth of it is that the gap between rich and poor grows greater and greater. It is OK though because many of the people needing food banks are also in work, which means everything is hunky dory.

And there off

Aye. The irony is the ones moaning are normally the first ones to pull a sickie because they’re hungover or some shit.

Doesn’t even make sense. Bloke says his house is in exact zone. Boss says, I understand your house is on fire. :confused:

That’s why I’m leaning towards it not being true. It doesn’t scan properly when you read it.

Where does he say his house is on fire?

HE doesn’t say that his house is in fire. But the boss says that he ‘understands that your house is on fire’. I think the key point is not what the homeowner says but what the boss says, believes and does. Whatever your opinion might be on that.

Good spot. End of thread

I think it can open again now though but :)

As someone pointed out earlier it's a bit of a non story.
As for people still voting Tory I don't think Jezza is going to win them over.
It's getting round to politics forum time

HE doesn’t say that his house is in fire. But the boss says that he ‘understands that your house is on fire’. I think the key point is not what the homeowner says but what the boss says, believes and does. Whatever your opinion might be on that.

I think it can open again now though but :)
If it's not on fire then it is about to be as it's in the evacuation zone.
Your house isn't on fire yet so get to work!
But it's halfway up the garden path.
See you at 8:00am sharp you skiver.

The boss sounds like a wanker, pure and simple.

Back