Borussia Monchegladbach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what youre getting at here. There was absolutely zero booing in the stadium until final whistle the other night

Good try though

Exactly what I was going to reply, what a f***ing twattish thread. Having a go at fans and insinuating a load of made up bollocks to do so

That's the easy answer I expected, but can you point me to anyone at all whose productivity at work improves with criticism and abuse?

I don't know what you do for a living but would you be better at it if 20 or 30 people stood around your workspace all shift calling you a useless ****?

If I’d abjectly failed at my job for the last 4 or 5 years, I wouldn’t expect to still have a workplace to be called a useless **** in to be fair mate.

I had a full on stand up argument with three blokes behind me at Peterborough when I asked them to stop being so negative. Thankfully the majority around me agreed with me and the three concerned became hugely outnumbered. Ironicaly they spent the whole game telling everyone else how they were not helping by not abusing the side, and then they all left with 20 mins to go.

They spent the game hurling abuse at our team arguing with other fans for not doing the same and then left 20 mins early. Who needs fans like that?

Plenty of moaning and groaning around me on Tuesday night by the way. I really don't know why people can't seem to understand what the word 'supporter' actually means? People don't ask you which football team you abuse do they? They ask which team you support.

But all I heard on my stream was Sunderland supporters singing throughout the match and getting behind the team which is exactly the same as you watching a German team on TV and getting beat while their supporters were singing. What's the difference?

Playing at home to an Austrian side who are amatuers and were in the Austrian 3rd tier 10 years ago. Its the Austrian sides first ever European game.

The Amatuers are 4-0 up and the Gladbach fans are still supporting their side. No booing at all. No doubt they will hold the inquest after the game, but maybe we could learn a thing or two from the Germans here?

Nothing at all to be gained EVER by getting on your own teams back.
Not sure what your point is ? There was no booing during our game on Tuesday , in fact I can't remember hearing any booing during a game at the SOL despite all the shite we have endured over the last decade,

Playing at home to an Austrian side who are amatuers and were in the Austrian 3rd tier 10 years ago. Its the Austrian sides first ever European game.

The Amatuers are 4-0 up and the Gladbach fans are still supporting their side. No booing at all. No doubt they will hold the inquest after the game, but maybe we could learn a thing or two from the Germans here?

Remedial scrabble lessons required (thread title)😜

Many of our fans have booed the team for years. Maybe if they hadn't..............

All I am saying is negativity leads to negativity. In fact it usually breeds even more negativity. Nothing good ever comes of it.
Ah yes I forgot only Sunderland fans boo their players :lol:

But all I heard on my stream was Sunderland supporters singing throughout the match and getting behind the team which is exactly the same as you watching a German team on TV and getting beat while their supporters were singing. What's the difference?
The atmosphere was poor against Rotherham after a decent start and full of the usual moans and groans with any misplaced pass. The atmosphere isn’t like that in Germany and I don’t think he’s basing his opinion solely on watching it on TV.
I don’t think it’s a problem specific to Sunderland. The atmosphere in most grounds in England is utter shite these days and we are at least trying to improve ours.

Probably because in German football the atmosphere is entirely generated by people gormlessly following the lead of some tit with a megaphone and drum at the front of the stand. They'd all boo for 90 minutes if he did it.

It's shit really.

Probably because in German football the atmosphere is entirely generated by people gormlessly following the lead of some tit with a megaphone and drum at the front of the stand. They'd all boo for 90 minutes if he did it.

It's shit really.
I’d take that over a load of gormless tits moaning and groaning and declaring everything is shite for 90 minutes. Having been to a game over there, I think the whole matchday experience and particularly the atmosphere is a far more enjoyable experience to be part of than it is over here.

I’d take that over a load of gormless tits moaning and groaning and declaring everything is shite for 90 minutes. Having been to a game over there, I think the whole matchday experience and particularly the atmosphere is a far more enjoyable experience to be part of than it is over here.

Done it a few times. It gets dull imo. There's no reaction to the game, no spontaneous roar, it's all just a glorified choir.

Do I enjoy it when full of ale? Yes. But I also enjoy the UK experience, when that is good it's unrivalled.

So did it end 4 4

Naturally they played better because the fans weren't booing

It'll be their ultras, they sing all game regardless.

That's the easy answer I expected, but can you point me to anyone at all whose productivity at work improves with criticism and abuse?

I don't know what you do for a living but would you be better at it if 20 or 30 people stood around your workspace all shift calling you a useless ****?

Clearly cheering is helping to restrict the score to just 4-0...

Our fans are spiteful and unhappy about their empty lives mate. Very, very resentful.

good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back