Borussia Monchegladbach

Playing at home to an Austrian side who are amatuers and were in the Austrian 3rd tier 10 years ago. Its the Austrian sides first ever European game.

The Amatuers are 4-0 up and the Gladbach fans are still supporting their side. No booing at all. No doubt they will hold the inquest after the game, but maybe we could learn a thing or two from the Germans here?

Nothing at all to be gained EVER by getting on your own teams back.

So they've stuck by their team and are getting absolutely thumped by a bunch of nobodies? Maybe they should get on their backs?

That's the easy answer I expected, but can you point me to anyone at all whose productivity at work improves with criticism and abuse?

I don't know what you do for a living but would you be better at it if 20 or 30 people stood around your workspace all shift calling you a useless ****?

That's the easy answer I expected, but can you point me to anyone at all whose productivity at work improves with criticism and abuse?

I don't know what you do for a living but would you be better at it if 20 or 30 people stood around your workspace all shift calling you a useless ****?
Members of the public don’t pay to watch me sit at my computer.

The fact they’re in Europe and not playing backs to the wall against Rotherham at home in League 1 probably helps.

Completely missing the point......
Members of the public don’t pay to watch me sit at my computer.

But somebody must pay you to sit at that computer? You must have a client? How about they turn up tomorrow morning and give you shit all day? No doubt you would get better at your job if they did?

Last edited:

But somebody must pay you to sit at that computer? You must have a client? How about they turn up tomorrow morning and give you shit all day? No doubt you would get better at your job if they did?

You can’t just take one game in isolation, you need to look at the bigger picture. They’re in Europe, we’re watching our 4th year of dross.

I’d just flick my V’s at them, go home a shag my super model wife and wait for my next £100,000 to drop into my bank account.

Playing at home to an Austrian side who are amatuers and were in the Austrian 3rd tier 10 years ago. Its the Austrian sides first ever European game.

The Amatuers are 4-0 up and the Gladbach fans are still supporting their side. No booing at all. No doubt they will hold the inquest after the game, but maybe we could learn a thing or two from the Germans here?

Nothing at all to be gained EVER by getting on your own teams back.

They aren't amateurs, they are currently 3rd in the Austrian top flight and they were in last years Europa League as well, they played Dortmund.

Maybe if the fans had booed, the players would have realised it wasn't acceptable and they'd only be two down?

Many of our fans have booed the team for years. Maybe if they hadn't..............

All I am saying is negativity leads to negativity. In fact it usually breeds even more negativity. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Back