Borneo Bistro

Strange if he’s give it up, must have been a gold mine for him.

He hasn't. He's got the noodle takeaway shop on Chester Road. Opposite the pawnbreakers few blocks away from The Chesters.

From what I've heard about the place its typical Borneo food but outrageously tight on the portion sizes for the price you're paying.

I don't wear my nice watch when I'm in central London now.
I get an uncomfortable feeling that policing in this country abdicated responsibility for policing this lower food chain level criminality some time ago.

Easier to trap motorists, persecute those with incorrect online groupthink, and kettle protesters on behalf of the establishment. All done from behind a car wheel, a computer screen or a big stick and shield surrounded by mates.

I get an uncomfortable feeling that policing in this country abdicated responsibility for policing this lower food chain level criminality some time ago.

Easier to trap motorists, persecute those with incorrect online groupthink, and kettle protesters on behalf of the establishment. All done from behind a car wheel, a computer screen or a big stick and shield surrounded by mates.
They don't give a crap about anyone getting a watch swiped but I get dragged into a police station accused of swearing at a cyclist with no complainant under section 5.

They any alternatives around for a decent Rendang? Taking the bairns to Penshaw Monument tomorrow and had completely forgot Borneo had shut, was looking forward to getting one on the way home.

They any alternatives around for a decent Rendang? Taking the bairns to Penshaw Monument tomorrow and had completely forgot Borneo had shut, was looking forward to getting one on the way home.
There's a place on Chester road (just down from the Chesters) that has Borneo's old chefs in and basically knocks up the same stuff I think.

Called "So Wok" or something like that.

Last edited:

Back