Borneo Bistro

So Wok was disappointing for me however it is the chef from Borneo I was told, not sure how that works like when food isn't as good, Kev is clearly the missing ingredient.

Been in once on a visit to Sunderland,had a tour of the kitchen,the chef was from Zamboanga,kev met his wife in sabah,nice guy to chat to but from reading on here the place has been beset with problems the last few years.

Been in once on a visit to Sunderland,had a tour of the kitchen,the chef was from Zamboanga,kev met his wife in sabah,nice guy to chat to but from reading on here the place has been beset with problems the last few years.

Dinnar what you're talking about

The building was only victim of an arson attack
Then covid hit
then a car rammed into the building

Ne problems the place has had, fixable by tomorrow I reckon.

Kev's probably the nicest man you'll ever meet aswell. But if he jumped into a barrel of tits, he'd come out sucking his own thumb he's had that much shit

Last edited:
Dinnar what you're talking about

The building was only victim of an arson attack
Then covid hit
then a car rammed into the building

Ne problems the place has had, fixable by tomorrow I reckon.

Kev's probably the nicest man you'll ever meet aswell. But if he jumped into a barrel of tits, he'd come out sucking his own thumb he's had that much shit
That’s the problems,fire,Covid,car smash,none could have been fixed in a day,and in an earlier BB thread one poster hinted at something else,but I don’t live in the north/east so don’t know the veracity.

That’s the problems,fire,Covid,car smash,none could have been fixed in a day,and in an earlier BB thread one poster hinted at something else,but I don’t live in the north/east so don’t know the veracity.

You don't demolish a completely burnt out roof and put on an entire new roof in a day man, it's not The Sims ya know :D

Borneo’s is for young lads who only get a warm meal(and meat) to eat once a week.The Q outside would be proof of that .
I popped me head in once and it was full of lads called Dave in adidas sambas who post on here che .The clientele were either single lads or lads whose lass couldn't bother themsels to put up a bit of bait there
Logon or register to see this image

the queue of lads waiting outside for some hot bait man :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I popped me head in once and it was full of lads called Dave in adidas sambas who post on here che .The clientele were either single lads or lads whose lass couldn't bother themsels to put up a bit of bait there
Logon or register to see this image

the queue of lads waiting outside for some hot bait man :lol::lol:
That’s exactly the clientele it attracted a lads who only have meat once a week and love to name drop “ Kev” into the conversation.

Back