Borneo Bistro

The first place I ever ate beef rendang and goat curry, never seen either of those on a take-away menu, it's always the same boring Asian/English shite !
His food was a fusion of filipino/malay/indo, his chef was the strength, only went in once but got taken into the kitchen to meet the chef, good food.

That was class anarl. I’m completely making this up, but wonder if they overstretched? Had the shop on the Barnes, then opened up Sea Road, then did they do something at the Cavalier? Upstairs in the Isis too? Had a great name but seemed to grow fast & disappear just as quick.
Got too big for its boots I believe. They ploughed everything into the Cavalier and ended up with nowt I think.

Anyone narr when Kev is opening Borneo's again or what?

So Wok pales in comparison.
Borneos was the past. Manjaros is the future.
That was class anarl. I’m completely making this up, but wonder if they overstretched? Had the shop on the Barnes, then opened up Sea Road, then did they do something at the Cavalier? Upstairs in the Isis too? Had a great name but seemed to grow fast & disappear just as quick.
Totally overstretched.

That was class anarl. I’m completely making this up, but wonder if they overstretched? Had the shop on the Barnes, then opened up Sea Road, then did they do something at the Cavalier? Upstairs in the Dun Cow too? Had a great name but seemed to grow fast & disappear just as quick.
i think?

agreed. loved a mooch through to the place at the barnes...

techno chef, now looking after a place in sedgefield?

Back