Boris says isolate from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, if you are seeing any oldies and they die it won’t be the fault of Boris. He did warn you.

Not sure about that that ..... A few weeks ago BJ explain that a household could see 2 other households ie 2 sets of grandparents, in essence mixing with 50-80 year olds . If BJ wants to avoid this he needs to follow the lead of scotland and wales sho have limited risk contact

BJ couldn’t give a fi@k

If they were firm and said they had to stop Christmas this year I think a lot would have cancelled.
Aye, I'm driving down to see my nephews, cant wait, but if they'd said in November "sorry but no Christmas outside your own home" I'd have been really upset at the time but would have gotten over it by now and followed all the laws as I have been all year.

But soon as they said it's ok, well, I likewise trusted them to have made a considered and informed decision. If the Government want people to trust them it goes both ways.

Aye, I'm driving down to see my nephews, cant wait, but if they'd said in November "sorry but no Christmas outside your own home" I'd have been really upset at the time but would have gotten over it by now and followed all the laws as I have been all year.

But soon as they said it's ok, well, I likewise trusted them to have made a considered and informed decision. If the Government want people to trust them it goes both ways.

Exactly, and this is the same for the majority of people. There seems to be a lot of wailing on here that because Boris says we can, everyone is going to go max on getting together. Yet very few on here are going to. So are the majority on here different to the rest of the country and it's only the good members of RTG that aren't going to party it up over Christmas? The majority of the population will do their best to minimise risk over Christmas, and the minority will take the piss, but they were going to anyway. The rest of us will take measured and considered approaches to what we do and who we see over Christmas exactly as you say. It's a complete over-reaction and tbh the way numbers are on the increase it'll probably be impossible to even quantify the impact the relaxation has on the numbers come January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back