Boris says isolate from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

the current financial system stopped being viable decades ago , what if the people behind it dont want to be at the scene of the crime when it comes crashing down , wouldnt it be easier to blame it all on the virus?
How has it stopped being viable? Capitalism is growing across the world, we’re developing through technology and trade. It may not trickle down as well as we want, but it makes the rich richer. Why would these people want to become poorer?

Who even are they? What specific crimes are they looking to avoid blame for?

specifics please

But you've limited movement and work freedom which might not affect you but does for other folk and then you're complaining when something similar is applied to your existence when it's done for a far more valiant reason such as protecting the safety of the vulnerable and preserving the functionality of our medical services. You sound like a spoiled child and a misguided one at that.
explain the rationale of locking down healthy people?
How has it stopped being viable? Capitalism is growing across the world, we’re developing through technology and trade. It may not trickle down as well as we want, but it makes the rich richer. Why would these people want to become poorer?

Who even are they? What specific crimes are they looking to avoid blame for?

specifics please
dont they say there isnt enough money on earth to pay back all the debts?

Tier 4 from Boxing Day
explain the rationale of locking down healthy people?

dont they say there isnt enough money on earth to pay back all the debts?
The point is money is not real and it can be created at a flick. Of a switch.

Last edited:
what changes in 6-12 months , there already talking about this new strain

probably the illuminati bloodline families and central banking families , most of these people we wont even know their names

how many years of this will it take until you start even contemplating all is not as it seems

What the new strain that can likely be vaccinated against?

Didn't Boris tell us Christmas would be normal at one point during the summer. I do realise that him and Cockhand are decidedly good at forecasting rosier times than they actually are by telling the public what they think they want to hear instead of the truth, but I'm sure Johnson said Xmas would be normal. And here we are in virtual lockdown

Didn't Boris tell us Christmas would be normal at one point during the summer. I do realise that him and Cockhand are decidedly good at forecasting rosier times than they actually are by telling the public what they think they want to hear instead of the truth, but I'm sure Johnson said Xmas would be normal. And here we are in virtual lockdown
He did, whack a mole, get on top of it and all will be fine at Christmas

Johnson, say what people want to hear, never 🤔😉😉
Aye, he will be telling us next that its okay to have get together over Christmas soon enough. After all the virus will piss off as its Christmas so it will be fine.

Its not fine today, or tomorrow but I reckon by next week the virus will get the message and all will be well for about 5 days or so. Then hell on

Oh do fuck off.
I sympathise with his opinion to a point, especially when this government made it policy to discharge covid patients into care homes. We restrict the healthy yet they put the most endangered cohort of society in grave danger. It’s madness when you sit back and take that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back