Borat 2.

Aye, curiosity did get the better of me.

Very contrived by way of comparison to the first, with plenty of actors used (or at least I hope so for the Synagogue scene if nothing else). Watchable for the most part with the usual crude dross thrown in though not without couple of quite funny moments, think the Pence scene and the perverse, ever so subtly done ending.

Giuliani was tucking his shirt in but did labour with it a bit longer down there than necessary maybe. Definitely thought he was getting a shag in any case and didn't cover himself in glory. Should have tried to catch Donald Trump Jnr out. Bet he'd be offering her lines of gak, getting strap ons out and all sorts.

Decent enough for what it is. Timely released though I am sceptical that it will sway any undecided voters.

Thought it was good fun personally, laughed a lot. Think its fair to say that its not as genuine as the first one, but doesn't make it not funny

Was ok. The lass was excellent in it. That dance with her "moonblood" :lol:

The stuff with Giuliani was a bit neither here not there. He was a little bit pervy but not massively....she was a little bit flirty but not massively...then the bit with his hands in his pants seemed jumpcut so there was no context? He should have just laughed it off seeing as she's 24 anyway.
he's a despicable lying prick anyway so I'm glad this has made a fool of him and slightly derailed him going round the country spreading bullshit.

Back