Borat 2.

Thought it was shite. The ladies in the synagogue scene were lovely and I felt so sorry for them.
They were informed in advance of what was about to happen, he even broke character to tell her and it's on film according to people linked to the film.

There's also footage available alongside the film on Prime where they filmed her talking seriously about her experiences.

The family suing for 50 grand might even be a PR stunt. Or they are liars, since she knew exactly what was happening.

They were informed in advance of what was about to happen, he even broke character to tell her and it's on film according to people linked to the film.

There's also footage available alongside the film on Prime where they filmed her talking seriously about her experiences.

The family suing for 50 grand might even be a PR stunt. Or they are liars, since she knew exactly what was happening.
Aye I had a look. She still made me feel sad for her. Just absolutely the milk of human kind. People like that are incredible human beings. So sweet and kind.

Aye I had a look. She still made me feel sad for her. Just absolutely the milk of human kind. People like that are incredible human beings. So sweet and kind.
Aye she was tremendous mind. Pretty much the only honourable (real) person in the whole film.

Apparently Cohen dropped character to explain what he was doing to her, something he rarely does.
Her family are apparently still suing him over the scene however!
He’s provided video evidence of him sitting down with her and explaining his act etc to the family’s lawyers I believe

I really enjoyed it. The Christian women’s clinic scene had me in tears of laughter. It’s a shame the scene from the rednecks rally was leaked over the summer because it ruined the impact a bit.

Last edited:
As "The Running of the Jew" was at the start of the first Borat film, I thought that the "Running of the American" was a good way to close the second one.

Maria Bakalova, the Bulgarian lass who played his daughter, was excellent.

Watched it this morning really poor for me.

5% good

95% poor

Guilianni married? He's getting some grief for something every straight male would have probably done 😂
Yeah we are all looking to bang 15 year olds... Note that the age of consent in the US is 18 not 16....

Knew it wasn’t going to be as good as the first but still enjoyed it.

Needed more of him or her taking the piss and less of the story about his relationship with his daughter imho.

There’s a bit on the advert on tele for it where he’s playing golf which wasn’t in the film either.

Back