Book of Mormon tonight...

Personally, I don't like the back half of the stalls as I don't think the view is great. I'm in the Gallery tonight and never been up there so I hope its OK.
I'm not keen on the Gallery to be honest, only been up there once but it seemed that you were watching the show in between the bars. It's a good way of seeing a top show without paying the earth though.

I'm not keen on the Gallery to be honest, only been up there once but it seemed that you were watching the show in between the bars. It's a good way of seeing a top show without paying the earth though.
I had a feeling that may be the case but tickets were tenner each so can't complain. Watched it in Newcastle from the Ampitheatre and that was ok so hopefully similar.

Peoples tolerance on what’s funny is a little bit different to mine like.My sense of humour consists of intellectual wit piss taking and a sort of an observant type of humour.

This book of Mormons is utter,utter shite which would appeal I presume to folk who are academically intelligent but actually thick as fuck when it comes down to it.

Peoples tolerance on what’s funny is a little bit different to mine like.My sense of humour consists of intellectual wit piss taking and a sort of an observant type of humour.

This book of Mormons is utter,utter shite which would appeal I presume to folk who are academically intelligent but actually thick as fuck when it comes down to it.

I think it's probably just above your level to be honest there mate.

I presume you think it was class with you being of the metropolitan elite?

It’s not above my level at all,it’s just a play and humour for those who are sexually confused

Aye, it's because of my elite status, you got me. Nowt to do with it being funny as fuck. I don't get the sexual confusion bit like.

Have you seen it pal?

Christ this. Went last night. Was warned prepared to be shocked and laugh your head off. Must have a very sheltered life if that’s what you consider close to the bone. Tell it’s written by the South Park lot too. It’s just immature rather than clever comedy.

Christ this. Went last night. Was warned prepared to be shocked and laugh your head off. Must have a very sheltered life if that’s what you consider close to the bone. Tell it’s written by the South Park lot too. It’s just immature rather than clever comedy.
Is it supposed to be clever? It's just funny. It's why snobs like gilly don't like it.

Ok. It’s not funny either maybe that’s just me. Certainly wasn’t what I was sold by others.

Comedy is very subjective. Thousands of people love Peter Kay. I can't stand him, but if it's funny to thousands then he's doing something right.

The shocking bit in bom is probably the racism and crude aids jokes. It's not very PC.

Last edited:
Comedy is very subjective. Thousands of people love Peter Kay. I can't stand him, but if it's funny to thousands then he's doing something right.

The shocking bit in bom is probably the racism and crude aids jokes. It's not very PC.
That’s fair on the first part. The second I’m not sure. I found it very immature in its jokes. Very South Park. Was half expecting that awful chef song to make an appearance.

That’s fair on the first part. The second I’m not sure. I found it very immature in its jokes. Very South Park. Was half expecting that awful chef song to make an appearance.

It’s defo immature, school boy humour in parts. I don’t mind a bit of that now and again.

Back