Book of Mormon tonight...

Castle Rock

Full Back
Bought 2 tickets for 'The Book of Mormon' at the Tyne tonight. Unfortunately we can no longer go. 😞
The tickets are for the Upper Circle, they originally £89, will take £50 for the pair
Would anyone be interested?

Its a fantastic show.
I've two tickets available for Monday nights show. Front row, grand circle. Have a look on Twickets if interested.

Bought 2 tickets for 'The Book of Mormon' at the Tyne tonight. Unfortunately we can no longer go. 😞
The tickets are for the Upper Circle, they originally £89, will take £50 for the pair
It’s brilliant.

Strongly suggest giving the lad full whack it’s that good. Saw it last week.

If I wasn’t at a 40th I’d have them and go again.

It’s absolutely shite. No chance I’d go even if they were free.

Show me one that isn't. I've never liked theatre shows. They just come over as a little gushing for me. A load of squeaky clean, Southern, sycophantic, smiling, sentimental softies arm waving in unison whilst singing about how wonderful their life is trying make every line in the song rhyme. I think the OP had a lucky escape. The ad for Mama Mia puts me off. If that is what floats the OP's boat then great. Kudos to him. But if you have never been to one before I would tell them to give it a swerve unless you like to wear polo shirts and drink Pimms.

Show me one that isn't. I've never liked theatre shows. They just come over as a little gushing for me. A load of squeaky clean, Southern, sycophantic, smiling, sentimental softies arm waving in unison whilst singing about how wonderful their life is trying make every line in the song rhyme. I think the OP had a lucky escape. The ad for Mama Mia puts me off. If that is what floats the OP's boat then great. Kudos to him. But if you have never been to one before I would tell them to give it a swerve unless you like to wear polo shirts and drink Pimms.
I agree. They’re all shit. I seen a totally implausible play not long ago about midgets working down a mine.

Clueless.

You may have been scammed. It's on at the Theatre Royal, innit?

Last edited:
It’s absolutely fuckin terrible.

Middle class twaddle
We went last Friday and loved it. If you can use these tickets id recommend giving it a watch.

On a side note... 🤣
What did you think about the African men joking about raping babies?

Canny funny that bit like…

Last edited:

Back