Book of Mormon tonight...

Just seen it, shite.
Think ye was the fella sat next to me, never laughed once,and struggled with managing his personal space.
Apologies if ya not but I bet you are.

Saw the show tonight, absolutely tremendous, great songs, acting was mint, and the humour was ridiculously close to the knuckle...

Last edited:
Think ye was the fella sat next to me, never laughed once,and struggled with managing his personal space.

Saw the show tonight, absolutely tremendous, great songs, acting was mint, and the humour was ridiculously close to the knuckle...
Creased at this "struggled to maintain his personal space" unreal

Na it wasn't me.
You a Mormon?
No. Spoke to a couple of Mormons outside. I asked where they were from

I have given up completely having pre-concieved notions about anything new as, after all, it just get's me into trouble with lots of people and it is grief I don't deserve. So I want to get into theatre a bit more. Go to one or two shows. My lass seems to love these cheesy bits of nonsense for some reason. She must see something in it I don't. I want to go and see The Lion King as a colleague can get tickets cheaper than if I went through the theatre website as a Valentines Day present to her. But have been looking also at the Book of Moron...sorry, Mormon.

I have given up completely having pre-concieved notions about anything new as, after all, it just get's me into trouble with lots of people and it is grief I don't deserve. So I want to get into theatre a bit more. Go to one or two shows. My lass seems to love these cheesy bits of nonsense for some reason. She must see something in it I don't. I want to go and see The Lion King as a colleague can get tickets cheaper than if I went through the theatre website as a Valentines Day present to her. But have been looking also at the Book of Moron...sorry, Mormon.
Book of Mormon is not in Sunderland anymore

Back