Bolton game halted

Name the games when it happened pre covid?
You've ignored the second part there fella.

You don't seem to think it happened before, okay then we'll say that's true. Why do you think it's as a result of vaccines, rather than as a result of people catching COVID and having longer term effects?

You've ignored the second part there fella.

You don't seem to think it happened before, okay then we'll say that's true. Why do you think it's as a result of vaccines, rather than as a result of people catching COVID and having longer term effects?
Maybe maybe not. Coincidental tho?

Anyway you ignored my question....

Hope the tin foil hat fits.

It actually started happening when defibrillators became widely available inside grounds. Before that, there was no option but to get the patient to hospital asap and hope for the best.
I remember hearing about someone who used to be a steward for a lot of years. They said this type of thing always happened I think they said Roker Park used to have on average 1 cardiac arrest every season. The key difference is now the benches have some fantastic equipment and highly trained individuals.

These could make the key difference between life and death in situations where previously there wouldn't have been much hope at all

I remember hearing about someone who used to be a steward for a lot of years. They said this type of thing always happened I think they said Roker Park used to have on average 1 cardiac arrest every season. The key difference is now the benches have some fantastic equipment and highly trained individuals.

These could make the key difference between life and death in situations where previously there wouldn't have been much hope at all
John Watters magic sponge wouldn't have helped much in the event of a cardiac arrest.

Back