Bolton game halted

Yes so people can be brought back to life hopefully. It's a better new rule than VAR and if it's one of your family getting resuscitated it's quite important.

What's not important is people who used to ask if they had the covid jab or not. We were all meant to die. I wish mine had worked as I'm just pissed off so i must have had a lower dose than the others
WTF has your second paragraph got to do with this.
Stop trying to derail the thread with your bollocks.
Just hope whoever it was is OK now.

Medical emergency in stand. When did this become a thing where games are stopped because of a spectator being ill-
May sound callous but does the game need to be stopped and players taken off?

So years ago I always remember people taking ill being wheeled out. But you’ve got a better chance of CPR saving someone’s life if you don’t piss fart about putting them on a stretcher

Statement from BWFC.

Bolton Wanderers are deeply saddened to confirm that the supporter taken ill at yesterday afternoon’s home fixture against Cheltenham Town has passed away.
Lifelong fan Iain Purslow suffered a suspected cardiac arrest during the first half of the game.

The 71-year-old was given sustained CPR treatment by medical staff and paramedics at the stadium before being taken to hospital where he tragically died.
Iain, who lives in Oldham, was at the game supporting the Whites with his son Stuart.

Club Chaplain Phil Mason remained with family members later in the day and the Club will continue to offer the family all the support and care they can – as well as looking to offer support to anyone else impacted by this distressing incident.

The thoughts of everyone connected to Bolton Wanderers are with Iain’s family and loved ones at this incredibly sad time.
Iain will be remembered at Wanderers’ FA Cup third-round replay at home to Luton Town on Tuesday night.

Saturday’s League One fixture against Cheltenham Town – which will be re-arranged in due course – was called off shortly after 4pm in agreement with referee Sunny Singh Gill and both teams around half an hour after the players were taken off the pitch when the incident first occurred.

Wanderers would also like to thank all those supporters and medical staff who provided assistance, and for the cooperation and understanding of everyone inside the stadium - including our visitors from Cheltenham - on Saturday.

Medical emergency in stand. When did this become a thing where games are stopped because of a spectator being ill-
May sound callous but does the game need to be stopped and players taken off?

What a mental question :lol:

Just seen the bloke died. RIP.

Back