Bloody Marys

Great thread this like. Love a Bloody Mary and it's been a while since I had one.

I do find it works as a hangover cure, on a stag weekend in Prague a couple of years ago I had two with my full English and felt great again in no time. Mind you 11pm was messy.

Ploughed through my photos for a pic of one of the best I have ever had, it was in the bar at the Edinburgh Radisson Blue about 5 years ago.

Always with Worcester and Tobasco for me.

Logon or register to see this image

Great thread this like. Love a Bloody Mary and it's been a while since I had one.

I do find it works as a hangover cure, on a stag weekend in Prague a couple of years ago I had two with my full English and felt great again in no time. Mind you 11pm was messy.

Ploughed through my photos for a pic of one of the best I have ever had, it was in the bar at the Edinburgh Radisson Blue about 5 years ago.

Always with Worcester and Tobasco for me.

Logon or register to see this image

Cracking way to start the day

I don't think I've ever had a Bloody Mary. I say 'I don't think' because I used to drink pretty much everything that was put in front of me back in the day, so its possible, but I don't remember it.

You can get a bottle of Bloody Mary seasoning which is bloody lovely , I lived on Pickle Mary’s for a while when I needed the extra electrolytes - half tomato juice , half pickle juice loads of extra salt and a heavy pour of Bloody Mary seasoning in a pint glass over ice

Might have. Bloody Mary with my Ulster fry this morning

Back