Blokes who regugarly go to the pub on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the crack there then?

I go to the pub on my own because I know more bar staff in Westhoughton than people who live here :lol:

Being the only Sunderland fan (that I'm aware of) for miles around I tend to be the only person bothered about watching them when they're on TV in the pub!

I like to go to the pub with a book sometimes and enjoy a few pints. People chatting around turns into white noise.

Nothing to do with you. I would say the same to anyone who says they have never lost at poker.

that just shows how unreasonable you are :lol:

try this then, I have never fallen off a horse either

and until a few weeks ago I was a bee keeper who had never been stung by a bee

you should absolutely choose to reject such facts though seeing as you have an extraordinarily small mind

I used to go clubbing loads of time on my own and pull loads of birds because they knew you were independent and confident, and not needing your mates or mam to hold your hand. I was like a lone shinning knight that took away a chicks lonely night.:cool:

Never been out clubbing alone or with my mother only with my pals.

that just shows how unreasonable you are :lol:

try this then, I have never fallen off a horse either

and until a few weeks ago I was a bee keeper who had never been stung by a bee

you should absolutely choose to reject such facts though seeing as you have an extraordinarily small mind

horse and bee are not far fetched. The poker one is ludicrous unless you were playing people who didn't know the game.

how is it small minded to think a story about never been beaten at poker when you are playing okay players?

horse and bee are not far fetched. The poker one is ludicrous unless you were playing people who didn't know the game.

how is it small minded to think a story about never been beaten at poker when you are playing okay players?

no you're being absolutely level headed and rational mate:lol:

it is such ridiculous rigidity in assumption that makes winning poker not that difficult, you would be out of the game fairly quickly, and you'd mistakenly blame the cards

That makes no sense at all.

I am assuming that someone who has never played the game will have a learning curve when starting to play. That curve will include playing hands poorly until some experience is gained.

Why would a rigidity in assumption mean you would be out of the game quickly. It may mean you are in the game quite a while but have no chance of winning.

Doesn't bother me - I go in with the big feckin Alsatian after walking her just to make sure I stay on my own as well.

Read the paper, chill and work out who I want to kill next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back