Blokes who regugarly go to the pub on their own

It's class. Until I have to go for a piss. I can't bring the buggy in to the pisser, so I have to force the piss out at a ridiculous force to get back to the child as fast as possible.
Left mine with the lass who front of house in botanist last week while I went wee. They got on like house on fire. Which better than can be said about the woman I left her with outside bookies.

I love it. I have a local in the city centre that I can call into after work, have a quiet read, a few pints and if there's a match on sit back and watch in peace. The bar staff are great craic so if you want to have a chat you'll get the banter if you want it. I'm not fond of drinking at home though - very rarely I would do that.

I love it. I have a local in the city centre that I can call into after work, have a quiet read, a few pints and if there's a match on sit back and watch in peace. The bar staff are great craic so if you want to have a chat you'll get the banter if you want it. I'm not fond of drinking at home though - very rarely I would do that.
  • IT'S CRACK. CRACK. f***ing CRACK MAN.

Back