Blackburn promoted to the championship

Extremely likely, but not yet confirmed. Would still need 1 point from final 2 matches as it stands.

But they have literally just scored this second :lol:

Time for Cookie to prove he's as good a manager as Tony Mowbray.

He’s not a good manager. Never has been never will be. Stolen a career. To see the prick at the weekend standing like a dummy on the touch line knowing without a win we were effectively down was the final straw for me. He doesn’t seem to accept we are down because of his tactical shitness. Had we won the last four games we’d have been in a great position all things considered. Persisting with planks such as Fletcher and Clark Salter was and is criminal.

Ultimately he can get fucked. We are destined for mid table mediocrity with this idiot

Who do you reckon will be best to come down with us, Bolton and Burton I think

I'd agree. Tonight's result makes Birmingham and Reading pretty much safe which is good and is 2 of the other 3 B's. Burton coming down would be the best as they are in reality a League 2 / National sized club. Barnsley have that takeover and Bolton seem just as f'd as us so yeah, if those 2 came down, they probably wouldn't be amongst the top 4 or 5 faves to go up, certainly not Burton anyway.

He’s not a good manager. Never has been never will be. Stolen a career. To see the prick at the weekend standing like a dummy on the touch line knowing without a win we were effectively down was the final straw for me. He doesn’t seem to accept we are down because of his tactical shitness. Had we won the last four games we’d have been in a great position all things considered. Persisting with planks such as Fletcher and Clark Salter was and is criminal.

Ultimately he can get fucked. We are destined for mid table mediocrity with this idiot
Thought Grayson was gormless on the touchline. Coleman is a whole new level of standing open mouthed like a stranger whose just wandered in.

Back