Blackburn promoted to the championship

Just one season in League One under what is widely regarded as the worst ownership in the football league.

Over to you Cookie & Co.
Short is worse. Do you think short would allow investment of 750k on someone like Bradley Dack? We'd actually need to spend more than them as well because they went down with much more points and some momentum.

We have improved recently mind. Sigh. Clutching at straws.

Aye, did well to keep Burton down to just 2 the other day, Steelo in inspired form.

Blackburn won 5 of their final 14 games (losing just 3 of them), so had a fair bit momentum, we've won 1 of our last 16 games despite this supposed improvement.

Mind, Rotherham were rank last year and are still going to finish 4th, so that's what I'm clinging to.

I'd agree. Tonight's result makes Birmingham and Reading pretty much safe which is good and is 2 of the other 3 B's. Burton coming down would be the best as they are in reality a League 2 / National sized club. Barnsley have that takeover and Bolton seem just as f'd as us so yeah, if those 2 came down, they probably wouldn't be amongst the top 4 or 5 faves to go up, certainly not Burton anyway.
Burton have massively over achieved and probably are a league 2 level club .....

But they are very well ran on a small budget and aren’t in debt.

He’s not a good manager. Never has been never will be. Stolen a career. To see the prick at the weekend standing like a dummy on the touch line knowing without a win we were effectively down was the final straw for me. He doesn’t seem to accept we are down because of his tactical shitness. Had we won the last four games we’d have been in a great position all things considered. Persisting with planks such as Fletcher and Clark Salter was and is criminal.

Ultimately he can get fucked. We are destined for mid table mediocrity with this idiot

The bloke who managed Wales to a European semi final has never been a good manager?

Interesting.

Aye, did well to keep Burton down to just 2 the other day, Steelo in inspired form.

Blackburn won 5 of their final 14 games (losing just 3 of them), so had a fair bit momentum, we've won 1 of our last 16 games despite this supposed improvement.

Mind, Rotherham were rank last year and are still going to finish 4th, so that's what I'm clinging to.
I hope this post isn’t bumped to bits but £10m spent and a manager with a clue and we’d be golden imo.

Back