Blackburn promoted to the championship

Theyre awful. 6 points off us keeping them in it though. That Ugbo had us all over and now he's struggling for MK dons :lol:
Eh? Are you getting confused because Grayson’s Bradford beat MK Dons at the weekend? Unless “Ugbo” isn’t Grayson and I’m the one having a ‘mare.

Oh dear.
Another bold 'statement of fact' from an all-knowing Sunderland fan.

I seem to remember being told that Boro were just a 'tinpot lower league club' that would never get to play against the mighty top drawer Sunderland in league games again.
:p

You are man, ffs you only managed to stay in the same league as us for two seasons ;)

Of course, spent time at Barnsley first half of the season and is now at MK Dons. I see the connection!

He got sent back because he was shite but tore us a new one

Also scored against our u23s for Chelsea. Can't be too many players to score past the youth team and first team in same season

He got sent back because he was shite but tore us a new one

Also scored against our u23s for Chelsea. Can't be too many players to score past the youth team and first team in same season
Yeah I read it as “that ugly bastard had us a mess” rather than “Ike Ugbo had a good game against us” because I’m a numpty (and it was 6 in the morning).

Danny Graham has been one of their talismans this season, their second highest goal scorer.

Says it all about A) this level we’re dropping into and B) the fact that Mowbray spent £750k on a player that we now can’t afford. (Bradley Dack).

Back