Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew I could out my sensitivity up past 10! Made a massive difference. Made a class with 6 perks in total. Dominating every round. No second weapon or lethals like but it's class with all the perks.

me? i couldnt hack a toaster. When i logged in to play the game it flashed up stats reset, then saw my crossbow kills etc had all gone so took a strop and didnt play it for a week :lol:

did a google search and its happened to quite a few people, different outcome re their stats etc but same thing.

Mine is 1.37 which is the worst it's ever been on a CoD. I was 3.12 on MW2 :-(

Mine was much higher on mw2. Once you got decent at it the kill streaks awards were ridiculous. Getting 5 kills would get a predator which could lead to the big ones with out getting another gun kill. The big kill streaks are much harder to get on this one, I don't even bother selecting them. Even if you do get them the other teams rage quit before you get any decent amount of kills.

Mine is 1.35-1.36 , but my score per minute is only 186. Probably because I only play core TDM.

Score per minute is a stupid way to rank it anyway. Leader boards make no sense. Annoys me when I look at the lobby leader boards when playing domination. No one has a good as capture to kill ratio as me but I'm way down the list as its based on score per min. What relevance is that to objective based games!

Score per minute is a stupid way to rank it anyway. Leader boards make no sense. Annoys me when I look at the lobby leader boards when playing domination. No one has a good as capture to kill ratio as me but I'm way down the list as its based on score per min. What relevance is that to objective based games!
Adds in kills which also play a part. It's a good way of doing it for people who rush.

My KD is 1.68 which is the lowest it's been for any COD, but it's starting to rise now. I think it is the most challenging COD but part of the reason for the fall is it's harder to get killstreaks, TDM is ridiculous and the score should be increased, kills should be 150, and I might play that game mode, but kill confirmed is the only mode I bother with.

I downloaded the Nuketown 2025 map on the store, does this means i can play it in mulitiplayer now?

loving the scar here, Ghost n flak jacket with a silencer is class

Is it worth prestiging weapons, I'm like level 51 and don't know whether it's worth doing it or just waiting to fully prestige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back