Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try the newly buffed SCAR, it's now a 3 shot kill from any distance so it has potential to be good.

Going to try the newly buffed SCAR, it's now a 3 shot kill from any distance so it has potential to be good.
Don't know if this is just me but the hit detection seems off when i use the Scar, i mean connection is usually shite for me but it seems worse when i use that, i've always liked the scar from previous CODs but can't use it on this one.

Don't know if this is just me but the hit detection seems off when i use the Scar, i mean connection is usually shite for me but it seems worse when i use that, i've always liked the scar from previous CODs but can't use it on this one.

Used it since the update? I thought it was shite before it but I've used it a couple of games since the update and it seems to be the dogs danglers now.

Used it since the update? I thought it was shite before it but I've used it a couple of games since the update and it seems to be the dogs danglers now.
I've used it just there once and was going 38 and 3 in KC before someone dashboarded, it's superb now based on that one game!

Agreed. I find the Scar's recoil too bouncy and unpredictable.

Played game last night and some cheat had dogs, helicopter and death machine that lasted the entire round. He was something like 89 kills 3 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back