Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

About sums it up ^

I'll still end up getting it, get bored after a week of killing the many many retards who play it, then sell it for a profit.

I'll probably end up caving and getting it if a few mates get it, really not fussed about it this year though. I think I'd rather get the map packs for Battlefield 3 and play that.

I'm getting it.

I loved Black Ops but made the mistake of trading it for MW3 when that came out. I think I've played MW3 for about 5 hours in total over the year due to the maps being shite and everyone camping. I've still got double xp time left over from my pre-order bonus. :lol:

Hopefully Black Ops 2 will be a game I can play on and off over the year. It just needs to get me to March when Gears: Judgment come out and I'll be happy.

I'm getting it.

I loved Black Ops but made the mistake of trading it for MW3 when that came out. I think I've played MW3 for about 5 hours in total over the year due to the maps being shite and everyone camping. I've still got double xp time left over from my pre-order bonus. :lol:

Hopefully Black Ops 2 will be a game I can play on and off over the year. It just needs to get me to March when Gears: Judgment come out and I'll be happy.

tbh I enjoyed Black Ops. I thought MW3 was shite, I've hardly played it and only kept it because I had an Elite membership so already had the dlc paid for. I think MW3 has put me off this a bit, which I know it shouldn't really as it's back to Treyarch instead of Infinity Ward

The first two replies to this thread sum it up nicely.

In Treyarch's defence though, at least they try to mix things up a bit. Since CoD4 their games have been superior to the IW/whoever the fuck else plays a part in the MW series that have been released since.

Still ganna be generic bollocks though.

No camping allowed black ops 2. By all accounts there is a perk which makes you invisible whilst running about the maps but as soon as you stop you show up on the radar.

Good thing IMO

No camping allowed black ops 2. By all accounts there is a perk which makes you invisible whilst running about the maps but as soon as you stop you show up on the radar.

Good thing IMO

So anytime someone stops moving they appear on the radar? Or is it only when they stay still for a certain amount of time?

Suddenly this game seems more appealing to me. I'd expect my k/d to skyrocket given that the noobs will be mobile instead of stationary in a corner somewhere.

So anytime someone stops moving they appear on the radar? Or is it only when they stay still for a certain amount of time?

Suddenly this game seems more appealing to me. I'd expect my k/d to skyrocket given that the noobs will be mobile instead of stationary in a corner somewhere.

Think it makes sense if they stay still for a few seconds. The article wasn't exactly clear on that point, only to say that camping will be a thing of the past.

MarcoGoalo said:
Think it makes sense if they stay still for a few seconds. The article wasn't exactly clear on that point, only to say that camping will be a thing of the past.

What if you're a sniper?!

I pre ordered it for 31 quid off some sainsburys deal donkeys ago. Never bothered with last years one as it looked shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back