Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing livid with shopto.. Turquoise with anger.

Edit: order is already processed! So I can't cancel. I'll just order it from simply games and sell the shopto one for &35 or something. Am I shite waiting until Thursday.

Last edited:
So what's the best price for the 360 version that will guarantee me the game on or before release?

f***ing livid with shopto.. Turquoise with anger.

Edit: order is already processed! So I can't cancel. I'll just order it from simply games and sell the shopto one for &35 or something. Am I shite waiting until Thursday.

You do realise it is basically the same as every shop.
Call of duty makers are very strict on posting the day early.

It will come on release day, shopto is always next day in my experience. Of course they'll say 1-3 to cover themselves.

It will come on release day, shopto is always next day in my experience. Of course they'll say 1-3 to cover themselves.

This.

im outraged for him....outrageous.

jsdftm04 said:

My order from simply games arrives tomorrow.

My order from simply games arrives tomorrow.

I could be wrong but I very much doubt it will mate.

They are incredibly strict on posting CoD, most retailers say it has been dispatched days before it actually has. Just to save the fart in come Monday when it is posted.

jsdftm04 said:
I could be wrong but I very much doubt it will mate.

They are incredibly strict on posting CoD, most retailers say it has been dispatched days before it actually has. Just to save the fart in come Monday when it is posted.

We'll see tomorrow. I doubt it too to he honest but they said guaranteed by at the very latest on Monday and more than likely tomorrow. Not fussed as long as I have it Monday. No-one will be online until then I imagine anyway? Except yanks.

Edit: a shop in Shildon has been selling copies to mates since yesterday. Surely he could get hammered by activision for that? £55 a copy like!

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/nathan_brown/status/266938121663422464

This is why we can't have nice things. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised it people who got despatch emails still got theirs tomorrow, but I'm not as sure as I was.

If you chose DPD delivery instead of Royal Mail you have zero chance of getting it tomorrow as well, loads of people complaining about it despite the site having it in bold that if you chose that it wouldn't arrive until monday.

https://twitter.com/nathan_brown/status/266938121663422464

This is why we can't have nice things. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised it people who got despatch emails still got theirs tomorrow, but I'm not as sure as I was.

If you chose DPD delivery instead of Royal Mail you have zero chance of getting it tomorrow as well, loads of people complaining about it despite the site having it in bold that if you chose that it wouldn't arrive until monday.

Simply games will be fucked next year, I'm sure last time retailers were punished by not even recieving the game themselves until release day.

Simply games will be fucked next year, I'm sure last time retailers were punished by not even recieving the game themselves until release day.

Shopto used to be exactly the same. Rumours that the bloke in charge was a right dodgy fella and that they got their stock off the back of lorries etc. And now they're fully legit. Stunts like this get their name out there I suppose.

They were despatching Hardened Editions on wednesday as well, so people were getting it yesterday :eek:

We'll see tomorrow. I doubt it too to he honest but they said guaranteed by at the very latest on Monday and more than likely tomorrow. Not fussed as long as I have it Monday. No-one will be online until then I imagine anyway? Except yanks.

Edit: a shop in Shildon has been selling copies to mates since yesterday. Surely he could get hammered by activision for that? £55 a copy like!

He hasn't. He's delivery isn't coming til Monday. I've been in today. He offered me Resident Evil 6 two weeks early but he definitely hasn't got CoD yet.

He told me yesterday that he hoped to have them for Saturday but he got a phone all this morning to say his delivery was being held until Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back