Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treyarch will deliver, i know the guys in that vid and they all think it poos on mw3.

Plus all these new features such as ranked matchmaking/league play will give it that little bit more multiplayer needs.

Treyarch will deliver, i know the guys in that vid and they all think it poos on mw3.

Plus all these new features such as ranked matchmaking/league play will give it that little bit more multiplayer needs.

or what it should have had to start instead of buying countless expansions to the same insipid generic shite every year.

Might have accidentally pre ordered it for 30 quid. :oops:

Worst case scenario is I make a profit on fleabay.

I've been skint lately so haven't been able to pre order this yet. By the looks of things i've missed any good deals and now all the prices are pretty similar. So basically, what's the best place to order it off to get it on release date?

I've been skint lately so haven't been able to pre order this yet. By the looks of things i've missed any good deals and now all the prices are pretty similar. So basically, what's the best place to order it off to get it on release date?

If you want to chance it and wait until tomorrow, see if SimplyGames.com get their stock in and you might get it on saturday. They're already dispatching PS3 Hardened Edition, so some will be getting it tomorrow.

I ended up just ordering it from grainger games for £39.99 after I seen this on shopto.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Shipping Information
***IMPORTANT CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 SHIPPING INFORMATION***

Please note if you have a pre-order for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, we can advise we will be shipping this title on Monday 12th November via your selected carriage method. This shipping date is to comply with Activision's release date requirements. You should receive delivery of your game within 1-3 working days from dispatch (UK orders only - International delivery times vary).

We will start processing our pre-orders a few days prior to this to prepare for shipping. If you wish to amend your delivery details, billing information or cancel your pre-order please do so as soon as possible. Once your pre-order has been put through to processing or is completed we will be unable to action any updates for you

It'll be interesting to see if everywhere actually waits til the 12th to ship them or not :eek:

Anyone any idea where is cheapest to get it on PC (Download preferred) and Xbox 360? Not fussed which platform I get it for, just want it on the day of release for as cheap as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back