Black eye Friday

I missed (i.e. decided to fuck it off) my works Christmas night out last year. This year I thought I'd better turn up, it's tomorrow but it's a meal at 1 so I'm hoping I can go for some bait then fuck off early to a) avoid most of the bellends who appear for their one day of drinking a year and b) to avoid having to spend any longer than necessary with people from work. Fuck me, I try to avoid most of them at work nevermind spending my own time (and money that I don't really have just before Christmas) with them

One of the best days of the year barely see any trouble:lol: Hopefully finish work earlier than our normal time of 3 home dog walked showered and at the Chesters before 5 then head to town :cool:

My pub etiquette guide. (Black Eye Friday Special).
Even hoyed in a little Dewhirsts reference for the old timers.;)

https://wp.me/p7HlGl-BE

Class that mate..the Dewhirst lasses were a staple of black eye Friday back in the day..I went to meet the lads in the Upper Deck one year and there was a group of them outside drinking (packed inside) as i'm queueing to get in one of them (loud) gives her drink to her mate,bends over skirt up and starts pissing away,the others were all cheering her on..this was only midday.

Class that mate..the Dewhirst lasses were a staple of black eye Friday back in the day..I went to meet the lads in the Upper Deck one year and there was a group of them outside drinking (packed inside) as i'm queueing to get in one of them (loud) gives her drink to her mate,bends over skirt up and starts pissing away,the others were all cheering her on..this was only midday.
You had a lucky escape marra , you could have come out covered in false tan n love bites

who is and who isn’t
they were warming up last night
some right tossers in Fitzgeralds falling all over and using a pub like a playground, fighting, grappling and a bit of homo-erotic clothed wrestling.
They couldn't stand still and have a bit of banter they had to roaming around the pub bumping into people , hiding round corners, FFS go home until next year

I used to love it: early finish, 12:30, pub, drink ‘til 8 or 9, kebab, stagger home.
Now with kids so it doesn’t happen. On the home brew instead. :cool:

You always start these threads Fletch.

Sozz marra, it’s just not the same since the demise of the dreaded Yellow Peril.

I’ve tried to explain the phenomenon to our lass but always come up short. Even then she won’t believe the stories. It’s something that had to be seen to be believed. Too bad it was before the days of camera phones and YouTube.
Can you imagine the videos posted on social networking sites, it would have some pub landlords in hot water.

they were warming up last night
some right tossers in Fitzgeralds falling all over and using a pub like a playground, fighting, grappling and a bit of homo-erotic clothed wrestling.
They couldn't stand still and have a bit of banter they had to roaming around the pub bumping into people , hiding round corners, FFS go home until next year
wew mate, wew. If you have something to say, say it to my ffff...ff..fffucking face.

Back