Black eye Friday

Saw a class scrap tonight. Two mortal blokes spilling out of a pub...lass trying to seperate them..."he's not wurf it"type shite...loads of onlookers including doormen just watching...absolute pansies tbh. :lol:

You always start these threads Fletch.

Sozz marra, it’s just not the same since the demise of the dreaded Yellow Peril.

I’ve tried to explain the phenomenon to our lass but always come up short. Even then she won’t believe the stories. It’s something that had to be seen to be believed. Too bad it was before the days of camera phones and YouTube.

Hastings Hill was their first watering hole. One year, one of the lads rattled a lass in the bogs at around 2:30 then she continued drinking and went to the town with her mates. I'm certain this story is far from the worst thing that happened on these nights.

Hastings Hill was their first watering hole. One year, one of the lads rattled a lass in the bogs at around 2:30 then she continued drinking and went to the town with her mates. I'm certain this story is far from the worst thing that happened on these nights.
Seems fair enough.

Class story that,willl read again and again and again !

After I left work at 2 I went home to see our Sky Q which had just been fitted, filled the car with half of an old bed and an old TV stand (the good ladies daughter has had her room done out for Xmas), drove to the tip, went to the SAFC store at the SoL, bought a few bits for my brother and daughter then popped in Asda at Pennywell for a few Xmas tea nibbles and some lager then went home. I had home made soup with crusty bread for tea and watched the Arsenal Liverpool game.

Rock and Roll :)

I'll be in the Worm for about 1.45 today and have a few after the game anarl. Game on.

Back