Black eye Friday

nearly black eye friday in our house when the mrs came back with fish and chips with nee mushy peas, mind she did get some curry sauce or there would have been hell on.
good job she doesn't read this place (i hope :))

Was down washy village yesterday for BEF...canny, packed like but nee bother at all...in fact canny atmosphere.

Finished in piper late on and canny in there for a change.

After I left work at 2 I went home to see our Sky Q which had just been fitted, filled the car with half of an old bed and an old TV stand (the good ladies daughter has had her room done out for Xmas), drove to the tip, went to the SAFC store at the SoL, bought a few bits for my brother and daughter then popped in Asda at Pennywell for a few Xmas tea nibbles and some lager then went home. I had home made soup with crusty bread for tea and watched the Arsenal Liverpool game.

Rock and Roll :)

I'll be in the Worm for about 1.45 today and have a few after the game anarl. Game on.

Thought my life was borrowing! ;)

Was on the way into town last night when saw a lad walking up Chester Road as if someone had taken all of his bones out, and then turned the dial up on gravity. Literally everyone stopped to watch him on his bendy drunken way.
That reminds me of me! I once got stopped three times walking home up Chester Road from the sixth form Christmas disco in Annabel’s. Absolutely slaughtered. I only lived in ettrick grove. It’s problies a little over a mile. It took me two and a half hours.

Back