Birmingham Giving it a Go

Can you imagine the uproar if we spent £3m on a player? Our ceiling price for a player is more like £3. It’s way too much to spend on a player apparently. And we all know why. Can anyone tell me when we last paid that much for a player? It must have been the Ellis Short days. With that in mind we all know why we stopped spending anything like that on a player.

Which are they heading for first? Administration or League One. Anyone care to take bets? Because one happened to us and the other very nearly did. In the words of a very overrated singer who recently visited us, where there is a flame someone’s bound to be burnt.

Spending such crazy amounts of money on players only leads to bad things.

I hope it works out for them. But unfortunately it just didn’t for us.

Can you imagine the uproar if we spent £3m on a player? Our ceiling price for a player is more like £3. It’s way too much to spend on a player apparently. And we all know why. Can anyone tell me when we last paid that much for a player? It must have been the Ellis Short days. With that in mind we all know why we stopped spending anything like that on a player.

Which are they heading for first? Administration or League One. Anyone care to take bets? Because one happened to us and the other very nearly did. In the words of a very overrated singer who recently visited us, where there is a flame someone’s bound to be burnt.

Spending such crazy amounts of money on players only leads to bad things.

I hope it works out for them. But unfortunately it just didn’t for us.
We spent it on Will Grigg, Jack Clarke probably cost a canny bit anarl

Back